Tuesday, December 20, 2005

"Act don't Ask"

This is the day that the Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it!
There is a phrase that I pray get eliminated from the Christian vocabulary in 2006. That phrase is "If you need anything just let me know"!
How many times have that person or persons "Let you know" when they were in need? Do you remember the story of the man that was lying on the side of the road and each time a person would walk by them, they were literally saying, "If you need anything, just let me know". Then came along the Good Samaritan and brought him to the hotel, gave orders to take care of the man and took care of the bill. (Study Luke Chapter 10, I summarized the story)
As the Body of Christ we must "Act" don't Ask". The gifts of the Spirit are still operating in the Body of Christ today. Many times when the Spirit reveals that someone is in need, we will step to them only to say, "If you need anything, let me know". Many times the Spirit will not have to reveal a need, we can see it with our natural eyes. However we respond, "Brother/Sister, if you need anything, let me know."
I challenge the People of God on this day as we begin to approach a new year, eliminate this phrase from your vocabulary. Make sure that your brothers and sisters in Christ are taken care of. If you know that there is a need in their life, Do what you can, "Act" don't Ask" and God will make a way and turn around and meet the need in your life.
I pray that the Blessings of God rain in your life.
Evangelist Grace Worthy
I challenge you to be the Good Samaritan today. This ministry is excepting donations for a woman that have recently been diagnosed with cancer. We are believing God for a miracle! Until that happens, please send a special offering to help with her medical and household needs. Let me hear from you today and E-mail me for instructions on how to send your offering.
I also invite you to be a part of our Powerful Healing and Deliverance Services ..Please contact this ministry for more details @ 407-625-0611
jlady1990@aol.com